01 September 2008

September begins

Just as I ended my blog, my Internet connection went crazy the whole afternoon yesterday and recovered this morning on Teachers' Day! Happy Teachers' Day!

My September begins with quite a shock. From a known schedule to 10 days of unknowns. How helpful can they be? Changes wanted made by placing unknown duties when I can get rostered for pretty good ones. What to do but to hope for the best. Went into a mood of packing, since I am left with 4 weeks. Unknowingly, there are still so many items to pack and go! 15 pairs of shoes to go, a cupboard full of clothes, belts, scarfs, gloves, bags, make up items, skin care products, ornaments, photos, electronics... name it, I have it! Just hoping that I will be able to bring these back with a few more trips before due date.

August ended with Moonlight Resonance Episode 23, looking forward to the next! Thumbs up!!!Catch Me Now is another I am currently watching along with medicine and lots of liquids.

Oh ya, coincidentally, my Uber has his MSN tag as "Wake me up when September Ends," (for him I guess is my return then), which was what I intend to use for the blog ending September, follow-up from yesterday's. I wonder at times how much alike can we both think.

Another day of getting my energy back with eyes fixed on the duties I can hopefully get!

No comments: