06 September 2008

September Day 4/5

Internet connection is crawling on my side ever since the 4th. No idea why, it is so in this building I am staying. My days got much longer without a proper working connection. I could not continue the episodes of those drama as downloading was impossible. Luckily, MSN is still in function. To spend my slow days, I used FIBI (my VAIO laptop) and marathon with Friends, Season 6 now.

Woke up this noon and learnt that Kat cried again in bed with Sean comforting her. I could understand how she feels by putting myself in her shoes. Imagine the silence, the emptiness, in this once crazy, fun, loving, laughter-filled house.

I got the boxes, not as big as I wanted. Kat and I did a silly thing again. We got ourselves into the boxes and took a picture of it. YES! Kids we are! Thereafter, I managed to pack my shoes, bedsheets, covers, mats into two boxes. Wrapped my fragile stuff with magazine pages and placed them aside. Placed my earrings and accessories into a box. Kept the candles in a shoe box as well. The random photos I have are set into an album book. Phew! I got a long way to go before the room turns really empty. Hopefully angels can send me big boxes for my clothes! I wonder how my mum will react if she knew that there are additional stuff on the way to my already choked room.

My nose stopped running. My nasal voice is still present. My tummy disagrees with me. Been running to the lav twice. Signs of my abnormal body is irritating me slightly.

Missing him is not just killing me today. That insecurity kind of waved at me. The distance, the unseen, the unknown, the silence, are attacking the pillar of security. I just had to think positive. Missing makes a part of my everyday. It walks with my loneliness, like invisible shadow of his.

No comments: