02 September 2008

September Day 2

Though bored, I have been resting enough to slightly recover from the flu that has been bugging me for a week. Till now, I think I am immune to the flu tablets. No longer that drowsy. Another 2 days on roster to rest before I head for work again. Still hoping very much for a change of duties.

Got some photos sort out from the recent Seoul attack. Uploaded them onto shared networks so as to share with my friends and kick some updates in. A day of washing took place too, bedsheets and clothes. Placing all the bedsheets and bedroom stuff aside, gosh, another pile to bring home. I really wonder where I can get hold of those big brown boxes to slowly put items in order for shipment. Shoes, bedroom stuff cleared to a side. What's next will be my skincare products and cosmetics. Getting scary though. Clothes and ornaments have to wait a little longer.

I completed Catch Me Now, total of 20 thrilling and funny episodes. Moonlight Resonance at episode 24. I got hold of Survivors Law II, hoping it will brighten my 2 more days in sand land.

Missing someone makes my everyday seemed longer. Soon, closer.

No comments: