24 September 2008

September Day 23

Pimple, ulcer and what have I? PMS. I hate it most! Especially the constant food for comfort. The aches, tiredness, however sleepless when it draws nearer. Cannot wait for "aunt visit" this time. Just want it to be over and then I can focus on tying the ends here.

Had heartaches moments today after passing some stuff to Kat. She cried and I hugged her, then tears built in my eyes too. Well, time has drawn so close that everything is clearer. To draw attention away from this sad topic, she cooked. Had some sort of seafood fried toast, jello with fruit cocktail and ice cream, pcft late at night. Then both of us caught a girlie movie, "Definitely, Maybe," with good twists, romance comedy. Along with us were lemon mint tea and crackers from Japan. How Girlie!

I was already feeling very tired towards the end of the movie. Slept and woke up after awhile though. Arghh...

Uber revealed his mobile bills. OMG, it is equivalent to a pouch from LV! Due to his overseas posting, there was less time on msn, so phone call was the only communication tool. Luckily for us, it will not be long before all this expenses end. Soon soon, I will be home soon!

From a distance, the way seems long, time seems slow. Missing. Will I recognise and still know him as him?

No comments: