01 September 2008

Down the memory lane...

As I sat down in this once unfamiliar empty room,
I realised three years passed by in a zoom.
The day I arrived here was such a lost,
That feeling was like being kidnapped, almost.
Training, tests, exams and practicals,
Studying, gathering, eating and drinking.
The real thing started with some fun,
At times, we all feel like throwing bun.
As I settled in, homesick runs after me,
Days, weeks, months and years now for me.
Luck was not with me as many should nots hit me,
Till I completely lost the faith in giving the me.
Down this memory lane, where one of my pursues turn real,
I visited many I wanted to and turn the bubbles real.
Though there is always something missing out there,
I have at least been there.
There was always a chase of time,
I do hope I can do more next time.
I met many good friends and painted times red,
Without these people, I turn to only my bed.
Down this memory lane,
There are many that words and pictures cannot replace.
There are moments and paintings laid just there in my memory,
Taking them with me, down the memory lane...

No comments: