03 September 2008

September Day 3

Could not sleep as well but managed a few hours when others are in their offices with their routines. Wonder what my routines will be like in the near future.

Kat came back home this morning before I slept. Really happy that she reconciled with her soul mate. This time I really hope their future plans ahead will come true. Dropped her sort of a farewell note on facebook and she read it. The after effect was not immediate and not directly in front of me. We had rosti and sausages together. Somehow the unspoken sides can be felt. Could not really go into details of my packing just to avoid the flow of sadness.

Checked on my duties, nothing exciting as yet. My packing is not progressing that much. I guess I will make it a point tomorrow morning to get the boxes somehow.

My day begins with drama as usual. Moonlight Resonance episode 25. Survivors Law II so far has been good but still nothing beats MR.

Missing from a distance, feeling away, sensing from afar, longing to be with...

No comments: