29 September 2008

September Day 28/29

Day 28, I was still in a state of floating after struggling to get some good rest. Gave up in the end but to my rescue were Kat, Sean and Edwin! We spent an evening eating, talking and laughing. Someone new wanted to take a look at my place. It is now up to Kat. The new Thai girl sounded too innocent and thrifty. Other than that, she seems pretty pleasant.

Day 29, I spent almost a day packing in details. Now I am only left with clothes that I have difficulty filtering. Which ones to go by cargo? Arghh. Then came my skincare and makeup items. Though I packed them, I got nausea separating them into groups. The question of which ones should go by cargo, which not is killing me. I need to make space for my check in luggage and yet making sure the items in there are what I need initially when I arrive. I really cannot judge how long they will take in delivering the cargo to me. Being a girl, there are so many "I need" items. My boxes are of no news. Soon please...

Caught up with Marcus today. He seems down and lost. Hoping this long term friend of mine will pick up his pieces.

Ramadan is ending. Partying is starting. Looking forward to meet up with the peeps before I really bid farewell.

Uber is struggling in India. No proper Internet in hotel, traffic jams and I can imagine the many more he has to face. As long as he is healthy...

Missing the heartbeats.

No comments: