27 September 2008

September 24/25/26

My final to Nagoya. My mind was set in catching up with my sleep there. However, I ended up at the Sky View Lounge in Hilton Nagoya with a few others. Great overview of Nagoya on the 28th. With a great band, we went on with more than just two glasses of beer. I was close to drinking with my eyes closed. It was a great night with fun people at least.

I woke up feeling really tired and lack of rest. Went to the supermarket and then prepared self for work again.

Mixed feelings, final lap. Somehow lost. The fears of many unknowns. I see the coming days filled with tying the ends of the end here.

Missing. Some things are just missing. I wonder and sway but holding on to some faith. The distance is no longer just distance. Distant it has become.

No comments: