09 September 2008

September Day 9

Struggled to bed after I had my medication for that strange scary pain. Was in dreamland when the phone rang at noon. They sent a technician to check on my connection. Connection is fine. Why is browsing that slow then? As usual, here, everything and every time you get, "Don't know." Patience is one key to live in this seemed fast but snail-slow efficiency place! Anyway, I cannot do much as well.

Cooked chicken curry as requested. Then Sean prepared Peppermint Crisp Fridge Tart. Filled with caramel condensed milk, chocolates and peppermint with crust. Amazing!

All I did today was trying to watch MR episode 28, took me a day to download. Apparently, episode 29 will be a problem to watch as they removed it from site. Trying other sites suggested but gosh, the bar is not moving! Buffer.................. I packed, ironed and spent time with facebook!

Kat kept repeating today, "Bibi, can you don't go?" I choked every time I hear that, all I can do is to change the topic, ignore or pass with a "Ah-huh...ok..."

Uber is superbly tired with this new job. More brain juice to churn he claimed.

Missing our routines together, moments of us gather.

No comments: