23 September 2008

September 19/20/21/22

Met Christina on my last to Korea, visited JJ at Hyatt Hotel. A club within the hotel - live band, main hall and outdoor. Drinks were pretty expensive. However, the crowd was a good mix of locals and foreigners, and of different age group.

I went shopping for my mask sheets and walked around the next day. Being sleepless for a few days, I felt as if I was floating. Finally caught my sleep back on the 22nd. I cannot believe myself sometimes. At least I feel better after the snoozing for a day.

I am lucky to say that I will be heading to Nagoya next. Not as happening there, hopefully my colleagues will add some fun!

Counting down to the last lap of September, knowing that it is going to be very tedious running the errands here in Dubai. Just hope I will be blessed with smooth operations.

Cannot wait to be back as well. Though the stress that has been building up is there, I know the love back home will make things right. Most of all, mum will be the happiest this year!

Missing keeps growing. The last lap is here...

No comments: