18 September 2008

September 15/16/17

Low and lowing plus sleepless everywhere I am. I struggled Day 15 and 16, catching up with the much needed sleep.

Day 16 is a beginning for my godson, Rayden. September 16 baby boy. Congratulations brother Roy! Yay, I just cannot wait to witness that growth! I cannot wait to see those pictures too! Hoping that I get back in time for the baby shower!

Came back home from Osaka and marinated chicken wings as promised, with curry powder, herbs, sesame oil and black pepper. When I woke up in the evening, like a zombie, I could smell it from the oven. Kat grilled them and we ate. Mr Sean, the dessert man, made milkshake! Peppermint vanilla milkshake! The peppermint added a refreshing taste to the normal vanilla shake! Dead as I was, I struggled to Aaron's for a so called, belated birthday surprise for him. He was caught in the act! Glad to see him happily settled here, with a nice cozy apartment. I caught up with the usual group and had a few drinks, eyes half opened. Made it back and snoozed.

Woke up after a few hours, belonging to space. I took my panadol to make me sleep through till late afternoon. Day 17 began with visitors! I was glad I slept before they came. Yan came and took a look at the apartment. Probably taking over my room. Edwin happened to be in town and dropped by to spend some hours listening and laughing to our crappy jokes. Sean cooked, pasta and made peppermint crisp fridge tart again! I licked the remains of those caramel cream. YUUUUUUUUUUM, finger licking good, Yan and Edwin joined in too, without being able to stop. HAHA, welcome to the sweet tooth world! Had a few glasses of wine, took some silly pictures and spent the evening easily.

Glad Uber is safe and sound back in homeland. Was pretty worried of his travelling in Thailand. Guess it is not that bad there after all. He must be exhausted. Hoping he will get good rest for now before he heads to work again. Missing is such a test for now. Will we be able to make it there?

No comments: