18 September 2008

September Day 18

Managed to sleep through till the evening of Day 18. Abnormal sleeping hours compared to back home.

Had the leftover pasta from last night and the tart. Friends Season 9/10 keeping me company.

Am glad Kat and Sean managed to talk things out after a night of negativity. Things do work out with communication and understanding. Applause!

Am counting down to days of returning, yet not. For the first time, I am heading somewhere without a job secure as yet. Maybe I am really tired. I can only hope my next career will allow me to travel as well, or at least, take me up a ladder. My goals setting session will take place soon enough once I settle down back home. Come to think of it. I do follow my action plan pretty closely this year. Except for places where I really want to go. Will I be able to make it with the week left at the end of this journey? Plan as there was, now into unknown. Fear not, they say. Fear not, I try.

Uber and I are not talking as much as before due to timing and work. Guess tuning to it is the way to go. Pretty used to it by now. Long distance takes more effort and patience. However, the sourness of that missing keep beating in that heart.

No comments: