12 September 2008

September Day 10/11

Spent these two days in Paris. Weather was great. Sunny yet windy. However, all I did was drink, eat, sleep and catch up with MR episodes.

Wine and bread are my favourites there. Had both to the fullest content. Not to mention the diet I am supposed to stick on, gosh, STOP EATING, will I? Got to know a few colleagues, about what is currently going on in their lives, just by sitting there with them for a few hours. Sad to say, the younger ones are settling down before me. Rings, proposals and future plans. Happy for them yet sadness filled a little in me. Cannot help that feeling of longing too.

Caught up with MR episodes and I cannot wait for the next to come! Before I left the place, I realised I lost my ear phones. Poor me, with nano but without my music. Must have dropped it somewhere in the hotel. Though I went back searching, it was not anywhere in sight. Looks like my days are going to be more lonely.

Had some silly and real fun at work, posing and making a male become female. He looks good in lipstick though! Moments like these into memories.

Missing the warmth as distance continues its way. When will I, when will we?

No comments: