13 September 2008

September Day 12

I kept dozing off. However those few sets of 10 minutes rest was hours. Now I am wide awake, with milk tea and carrots in my stomach. I have been munching whenever I am sleepless or tired. How bad can that be? My yoyoing diet is such an enemy.

I found out my ex-colleague is pregnant just by guessing from her MSN tags and picture. Am I the only one left now? Arghhh, this can be stressful.

MR episode 33 is out. However, due to my slow connection, I could not download it at all. Friends is accompanying me now. Season 8, hilarious! Hoping I am able to fall asleep real soon. Heading to Osaka without much rest in a day. My camera is not responding to a charged battery. What is wrong with my belongings? Out of order just like me.

Missing leads to my days of counting down. Heart gets a little weak at times. How near will soon be?

No comments: