31 August 2008

Wake me up when it is September!

After going through the fog, as dense as the greens in a forest, I think I have settled for something from within my heart. I know I am going to miss the past few years I spent, at the same time, I am so going to catch up with those human moments I have missed.

Life is not all about self after all. Many times, friends tell me, "It is time to think for yourself." True as it is. However, what will my life me without others I heart, love and care for? I struggled with a decision, for a year or two. I asked myself, how long can I do with just me and the occasional my dearests and I. I asked, a carefree versus a stress-more life, a chaotic versus a healthier lifestyle, a lonesome versus a warmth surrounded soul... etc. Imagine the 'ding dongs' I went through. Ultimately, home is where I belong, where I can continue to grow and glow.

My decision was executed. Wake me up when it is September! One day to go! Actions will slowly roll in. Distance will slowly minimise.

No comments: