07 August 2008

Holiday and then?

What contributes to a great Holiday? The factors are all different for us. For me, it is the quality time I get to spend with someone discovering the place, sharing the food and doing the shopping together. This holiday did allow me to rediscover someone dear and also self. Nothing beats a break from the routines, familiar sounds and environment, right? Besides, this time, everything was planned for me. What more can I ask for? Uber, "the pillars" in my life, how lazy can I get from now? LOL. Though I am still independent as a "little girl".

Moving on to another chapter of life it seems. Still a fog out there for me. What's next is a BIG question mark. SOS! I am starting to feel choke at times. Whatever it is, I kept weighing the time I am losing with my precious ones. Is this yet a calling for me to return or just a form of missing dear ones? In time to come, I will know, and everyone else will come to learn about my final decision. Scary... drum rolls... till the next update!

Sorry folks, just no time for details at the moment.

No comments: