21 May 2007

Triggered from sad love song...

Sitting alone in my room, was listening to a song repeatedly. It strucks me sad and triggered me to write...I do think love can sometimes be such a pain. Just like MidSummer's Night Dream. In the course of true love, nothing comes easy. Recently a gf of mine is going through what the song perfectly describes. I did send it to her. Not to make things worse but hopefully she sees another path that will come her way.
Recently you seem to be quiet,
Why and what is happening?
Is there something you are upset with quite?
Or that string we are pulling?
Heard you are lonely recently,
I am confused with all,
But I can't be at your side permanently.
That makes me fall.
What you want from me,
I can't give you my all,
What I can give to you,
is not what you are looking for.
We are not compatible,
we have to come to terms to that,
Often we will hug and cry yearning to be comfortable,
Knowing there will be a last cry to that.
All of these seem like a beginning,
But I think it is an end since the beginning.
I don't want to hold on to it any longer,
There may be a better love path next time.
Love, I can't give you my all,
This time we can only look for our very own happiness.
What is meant to be will be. Can we make a difference when things are just not meant to be?

No comments: