22 May 2007

Bored

Prank calls again!!! Was about 1am when I was trying to sleep and this idiotic idiot called again. This time round I just kept quiet and he hung up. Then he attempted again and gave up finally when no one answered him. Arghhhh, who the *duuuut* has got nothing to do but to call. I am not the only one, flatmate got the same thing sometimes too!

Woke up at 9am, dragged myself out of the house to get some groceries. Focused on my vegetables - lettuce, mushrooms, carrots and chilli. Got cut pineapples, two boxes of cereals and malt soy milk. I am suppose to stop having my relationship with coffee, so looked for alternatives, Milo! Did some other shopping, got home and cooked my Korean noodles with lots of lettuce and chilli! Those chilli padi, shot the senses through my tongue. Yummy!

Then I packed my wardrobe again. Putting the tops in categories and colours. Hmmm.. with the combination of those in Singapore, why do I always complain I do not have clothes to wear? Strange but well, girls are girls, heh... Packed those that I seldom or don't wear at all into suitcase in preparation to bring back.

Am truly bored. Looked through my friendster and got to my cousins'. Fabian's son is too adorable! Got to see him in person during CNY period. I think my cousin will not blame me for stealing these photos. My nephew, Aidan... He really looks so good to hug and cuddle...


Wonder how big he will grow the next time I see him again...











No comments: