19 May 2007

Online banking

A follow-up of what had happened last night. I wrote in a feedback to the bank in regards to how inconvenient things were after that technical fault. I received an email stating to call the help desk again so that they can assist me. They apologised for the inconvenience caused too. This time round when I called, I do not have to print anything nor visit a branch. All I had to do is to use my phone-banking pin number. I can access online banking once again after an hour.

This makes me wonder, why are things not made simpler in the first place. Merry-go-rounds? Do we always have to get to the top management before things go the way it should be? Why no initiative to offer alternatives when stuck in a situation? It is all about customer-service and recovery process. Anyway, am glad things are back to normal this morning.

I am drowsy with that aching wrist. Did not sleep well once again. Too much on mind...Thinking of reporting to work later makes it worse... Till the next log-in, let's all hope online banking here sails smooth for me!

No comments: