23 May 2007

Adidas

My last collection of Adidas shoes and others (heels and pumps) were all perishing... either the rubber soles went dangling detached or the leather skin wrinkled to breadcrumbs. I was truly sad when I open the shoe boxes at home in Singapore. I thought they will await my return for another show! Was complaining to my mum non-stop as if she knows anything about Adidas! She just commented,
"You have so many pairs of shoes to wear, not enough ar?"

Haiyo! Different shoes for different occasions, settings, outfit and season what! What to do, as a reminder, do wear the shoes you have not been wearing once a while before they decide to leave you for good.

Decided to take photos of my shoes now, at least I will have memories of them in time when they break-up with me! Done so out of boredom too. Heez...

Got this few years back, soccer bootie alike! (Cheap!)


Use to have a dark brown pair, pretty similar...Spider



Missy E.Adilette 2 Slippers, can't bear to wear them often.. Saw them while window shopping, WHITE! My favourite colour, thus I could not resist that temptation! Nice combination with PINK and blue.
Country Sleek, similar to my older version in white and blue. Finally something more practical!

Midiru, most places only carry the black with red stripes.
Just like my school shoes long ago!
Okie, enough of this collection of shoes, till the next time, different types of shoes! Maybe I should look through my cupboard and take pictures of clothes too!

No comments: