28 May 2007

Normal Day

A normal day...
Things I did today,
1. Watched "Employee of the Month" (second time)
2. Watched parts of "200lbs Beauty" to kill time
3. Registered for the GST rebate online (have you done yours?)
4. Email, msn (chatting seems to get pretty quiet nowadays~ must be the GSS occupying them)
5. Chatted with him (seems to get shorter sessions these days, but he must be tired)

Well, yes, long distance relationship can be real tough at times. Especially when you don't feel that good and ponder if things are still going fine. I did check with him if things were still going fine for us. I guess I am in the emotional state as for now, shall be fine within days. Just missing the normal times couples have. On top of it, the coming Vesak holiday will be another long weekend for him but without me!

What I had today,
1. Cups of Milo (kicking coffee addiction)
2. Soy Milk with cereals
3. Avocado Smoothie
4. Fatoush Salad (Lebanese style salad, one of my favourites)
5. Kaya (sudden craving for it, had scoops of it with bread)

That's about it for now, guess I will get hungry in awhile. Not in the mood to cook noodles today. A change I guess. I am already wondering what to have for tomorrow. *Weah*

No comments: