24 May 2007

Precious Moments

Was awake by people singing at 6am! James Blunt sound-alike but isn't it abit too early to get vocals going? Anyway, could not sleep further and started my packing for tonight's trip! Am truly excited to meet a friend in Korea! With a local to bring me around, I am sure I will get to see more! Got my camera ready too! Then again I think we will be busy eating!

Was looking at my room and started missing my Precious Moments figurines back home. A whole collection of them! Stopped as economy is not doing so well.. Hiak! Then started to miss my girlfriends again. Looked through the photos we collected since last year and came up with this piece.


Precious Moments - Friends treasured @ heart


OOops... did I miss out one of the VIP? Here goes another,

Days together in Sg and Dubai

Oh well, looking at them makes me smile. Till the next blog, let's hope I have some good adventures in Incheon, Korea.










No comments: