21 May 2007

Record breaking!

After a long long time, I broke my sleeping record (of more than 5 hours usually)!
Chatted online till 10pm or so and slept. Woke up at 1am because of a prank call, hung my phone up and slept. Woke up again as it was too warm to turn on the AC. Then off I went to sleep. Thinking I will wake up at 6am at the most.

Got up finally and was smiling when I saw that it was 1015 am! Think my body really craved for this rest. Having said that, I am still feeling tired and restless. Aching wrist and back. What has work done to me? Or is it my age reminding me to slow down.

Yet another day to start. Cannot do much due to the hot weather, yes I meant hot! I love the sun but not the ultimate damage to my wrinkling skin!

Washed my bathroom n cleaned the room a bit. What else to do for the day?

No comments: