07 May 2007

New!!!

To those who have been reading my blars blars on friendster, this is an invitation to this site of mine from now on. Decided to use this as it is easier for me to access from wherever I am.

The link, "Past Collections" is an archive to the blogs I have, "Travel Bloggies" are the ones for the roaming I bothered to journal down. Photo slides are added for life... I am still working on many of the others... "Times in Dubai" is a summary of events that took place while I am here. From the different activities, party scenes and international friends that I made over the past year half. Just to give an overview to those who have been thinking what has life been for me. Of course, those are just scenes of happenings.

Life for me now is still a road of discoveries. Missing where I really belong still hits me hard when I am all alone. Moments to treasure... I will and with all of you.

No comments: