20 May 2007

Thoughts

Everyone of us think about some things at times. They may be of pleasant or else. They may place a smile or frown. Some linger while others vanish into thin air within seconds. What are your recent, repetitive, or worrying thoughts? Do they seem to have a certain impact on you?

Thoughts that made me pause,
My world changed with cause.
Thoughts that dyed my mind,
They seemed to constantly remind.
Thoughts which are not coincident,
Kept away my very present.
Thoughts which cannot escaped me,
Are what they want to be.
Thoughts running on similar thread,
Will they then be misread?
Thoughts worrying a faint soul,
Can they make things foul?
Thoughts kept me going sometimes,
They kicked my butt at times.
Thoughts made me hiding within,
Will I surface the win?

No comments: