04 October 2007

Summer

Summer days are meant to be bright and cheerful.
With all the activities out in the warmth and colourful.
Summer for you and me could be different every year.
What did you do this summer and wish for next coming year?

I took a look at all those left behind from back then.
What I was aiming for was a confirmation at the end.
My heart beats like normal, tears were held.
I got confuse in the middle of my acts, withheld.
Took a ride back to those days when moments brought smiles.
Disembarked at a point to see the past miles.
The familiar nicks, emails and sms were deleted.
The ability to delete the photos we share as memories, aborted.
I asked myself if that was holding back.
I don't think so, it's just a small pocket for back track.
Threads to remind self what I have done right.
Pointers for self to do better for the next height.

This summer were full of actions that I had not expected.
From unwelcome surprises, health reactions and the unexpected.
All seems to be coming to an end, welcoming the next season.
Then again, whatever is going to happen, will, for a reason.

No comments: