10 October 2007

Helplessly Sleepless

It's the early morning and I again. Bibi sleepless again.. ha, what's new?!? Yesterday was a day of traffic, supermarket spree and cooking!

Caught near to 2 hrs of sleep before heading out, almost dragging. I had to as I promised to cook and needed to top up the necessities at home. It could easily be a job done in Singapore within an hour. I took more than 4hours to complete a trip for groceries and toiletries! This included waiting for a cab (no other choices), getting there with traffic, on the job shopping, in a cab queue for an hour and back home stuck on roads! Oh ya, and I bumped into that him again at the lobby... total strangers now. Childish but I did not start it but give up trying to be friends when one is of such mentality!

By the time I got home, dinner preparations rolled. Just in time for the friends I invited (or should I say they happily volunteered?). Dinner was Bibi's chicken curry with rice and french baguette. Rice was not for me!!!
Photos taken by Jacky Thia. Gerald caught in action!!!
Along came Heineken beer! Yum! Dessert was ice cream along with the chattery chattery session! Chatted over issues on job, food, places to visit, investments, China ladies, navy boys, bumping into old mates, outings and etc. Thanks, Gerald, Kaew, Jacky and Terry, for the evening and helping to wash the dishes, phew!

I have not really slept in days. I just don't know what's going on with my bio clock! Tick tock, on my zzz clock! Probably got to learn to free my mind from those clogs!

No comments: