01 October 2007

Parcel surprise, Manchester, Children's Day!

This morning I received a pleasant surprise before I made my way here. A parcel containing cereal, chocolates and nougat bars, along with a photo! It not only came as a surprise but a heart warming touch from a sweet friend from home. It was like a Children's Day prezzie for me! Thank you, YEW, for the effort, thought and time!

The trip here to Manchester (airport, not city), was not as bad as the last I had. In fact, I can describe it as peaceful and friendly!
Then again I was unlucky enough to get hurt once again. The bridge of my nose was bruised. At first with a tiny bump which now turned hope not an evident bruise. The impact at first created a brim of tears. Not to also mention my poor weak nails in the process of recovery. Guess what I discovered too? Dry and rough hands! Oh no... what is happening? Not to mention..... er the horizontal growing factors!

Weather's really nice here. Cool at about 13 degrees Celsius. A pity to not able to get out further for an adventure or two! I am sitting at the hotel's lobby as there was only wireless connection in the room. Better than none, since it is free for all guests. Pausing once awhile from lappie to people and their trolley and luggage. Life is such a scene at times, fast moving with no looking back.

Since it is Children's day, lots of memories too with those little elmoies! Here's wishing the little elmoies, A VERY HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY! I do remember all of you, for those who think I am old and forgetful, and I miss those good old days! Whatever you little kids (or should I say grown up kids) are doing and dreaming to do, I sincerely wish you the best and like before, anytime you need me, even when I am miles away... I will be there!

No comments: