10 October 2007

How many times have you fallen in love?

"How many times have you fallen in love?"

I was thrown with this question and it got me thinking. What went through was a search of that long lost feeling. Putting myself to those times, not many, when that mesmerising feeling dwell from within and became more than words can describe. What went through my mind too was the past. Hmmm... wondered if they really loved me. I heart those who did love me. Some tried to, some, just don't and never.
As I heard and seen the things guy friends do for their girlfriends, hey you lucky girls! Don't ask me, the pain left behind was that over bearing that happy memories are tough to sort out. Nevertheless, that feeling of being in love is something that I have been missing. Probably something I left there and then, it died and was never alive again. The next question was, then why was I with those after that? What was it when it was not love? Companionship? Trying to be with one? Hoping that by trying it will turn out to be something that last? Funny, how a simple question led to many others. Oh, falling in love... will it ever happen to me again?



Looking for love, there's no need to as it comes most unexpectedly.
Omitting love, it sometimes cannot be help as it comes sincerely.
Verifying love, there's no need to as it speaks truthfully.
Explaining love, it sometimes cannot be define as it belongs individually.



For those of you who are in love and walking the path with that someone you love, keep that love growing.

For those who are in love with someone without their knowledge, don't despair but keep loving dare!

For those who are in love with the wrong person, it's not your fault, one day, you will be love by someone who deserve it better.

For those who think you are out of love and feeling lost, brace, what is meant to be will be.

For all in, out or of no love... love is still in the air, somewhere, somehow it will hit you!!!

No comments: