29 October 2007

Spending my time

I did what I set out to do... from cleaning my bathroom and bedroom to changing of my bed sheet. Feels good nice and fresh to sleep in... then again, my sleeping pattern sucks.

Been quite unlucky with my duties. Wanting to get home is such a task. Sometimes I just feel like giving up! Just hoping some kind soul will take on my duties.

Just back from watching Liverpool VS Arsenal. Not a fan of both, so went to the sports bar just to spend my time alone away, an excuse to drink after a week! Friends talked about Halloween and what to wear etc. Come to think of it, a long time since I dressed for that. Not really into it though. Can I be normal to be abnormal on that day?

A sudden attack too once again from that same old friend... Sometimes I wish I can really read what's on his mind and heart. It has been years these nonsenses dragged. I wonder if he is serious or not many times. However, acknowledging it and let it pass is still the key to minus yet another troubled mind.

Things are getting complicated on the other hand for me. Don't know if I am handling it correctly or simply very wrong. Pretty lost and confused. If only things were that simple... then happiness will not have to be searched for.

As long as that someone is happy, I guess I will be. Then again, what can I do? This much to say, that much to mention but only the limited can surface. Feeling the weight as days go by. Asking myself to be practical, rational and not emotional.

For now, all I want is time back home. Hoping that things can fall into place for me to be just home sweet home. I miss spending my time at where I belong....

Here's to all, have a great start for a new week, welcoming November, I can hear the jingle bells!!!!!!!!!

No comments: