14 October 2007

Review...

Just back from yet another Manchester trip. Yes, yes, wow wee, Manchester Airport... did the usual, online session. Was a rather memorable session though, with pricks at heart but a sort of warmth that envelopes within. Sobz....

Reviewed the checklist for October, checked only two. Oops, am left with 16 days to make the rest happen. Haha... at least cooked a meal for friends and cleared some stuff from my lappie.

Included three Music Videos from You tube. Beyond - "Love". Bibi with Chinese songs? Oh no! Beyond is the only cheena band I listen to during school days. The song, "Love", being my favourite from the band, hit me hard with the lyrics recently. The other two videos, "I Wanna Grow Old with You", has really meaningful applicable lyrics too... added the original MV and the other cartoonish version. Do hope you guys enjoy a little of them.

Slept after the trip, really knock out. Guess I really did "walked" to and from Manchester! Now on Heineken and chilling with new found music, from The Real HypnotiX, evil evil! Oh is it Sunday? Ah.... another week gone... wake me up when October is over! I am so looking forward to my leave in November! Singapore, friends and party, here I am, on the way soon!

No comments: