16 October 2007

Happy Birthday, Mummy!

It's this time of the year again... my beloved mummy's birthday. For the past two years including this, I have not been able to spend her birthday with her. Just made a long distance call to her to wish her happiness from the bottom of my heart. Chatted near to an hour to catch up as well. All I can feel now is that gripping in my heart and the uncontrollable tears. I do miss her in many ways. Memories flew to where my journey began with her. Those were not my best memories but I am glad we both made it this far to be this close now. To mummy, you are the best and yes, I do mean it when I say, "I LOVE YOU", every single time. In fact, I can never express that amount of love I have for you. You are the best mum to me in the world!

She who lost her sanity, did not know what is insanity.
She who cried daily, did not want a semi family.
She who fought the pain, not knowing if she will gain.
She who went through it, did not want a bottom pit.
She who saw us grow, did not want us low.
She who loves us in silence, is probably still lack of confidence.
She who understands us, discovers who we are without fuss.
She who is she today, a wonderful, best gift to me everyday.


Have you paused and think, how great your mum is? Every mum is special to their own.
To Ying Ying, who is struggling to be a mummy, you are never a lousy one. Never too lousy for that little life that you are beholding now. You are already the best mummy in the world!

No comments: