27 September 2007

Perhaps

July and August were not not good months for me. The series of events that brought me down, had me into a few comas. I thought September will be a high month... As September is coming to an end, feeling low is not yet an end. Started with another event which I felt helpless about. Please wake me up when September ends. Duties and examinations came an end too. I should feel good and way to go. Health, mood and thoughts do not seem to go in the high, they all get lower each day of September. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Wonder if there's a way to fix it, it starts with within!!!

Feeling low is not something anyone like. Sometimes disappearing will be the temporary solution. Thereafter, what's the key to feel high? Disgusted with self, searching for the I I used to be.

Perhaps this low is something I have to feel to find myself again.
Perhaps I miss those very stressful yet meaningful days with endless, priceless gain.
With the little lives in my hands that I behold in my heart, they keep me alive!
Perhaps there is something new for me out there that has yet to arrive.
Perhaps I should move on to my next goal in life instead of worrying the drive.
Perhaps it is time for me to put a stop to my lows and invite the highs of life.
Perhaps this is not the place I should linger in, that tend to stall my life.
Perhaps there is something I am holding on to, yet failing to admit it.
Perhaps I am not at all OK, yet telling myself to move on with it.
Perhaps what left me crying still hurts.
Perhaps I stood with pain all this while hiding the hurts.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...


Let it go...
Move on...
Let it go...
Brave on...

No comments: