16 September 2007

HE

Never can I really hate HE, in fact I still love HE.
HE gave me a life from the beginning with her.
The childhood days were spent with little time and images of HE.
On the motorcycle that took me round the car park, waving back to her.
The outings that my little fingers were led.
My heart sprang with laughter as I felt the love.
I would feel as if happiness in my little life is always led.
Every image of HE was gentle and all about love.
When things for HE fell apart, it went berserk for the rest of us.
We were as lost and scared as HE can be.
We struggled through storms and raced to live as us.
There were days that I was not functioning as able to be.
The tears and pain that rocked through my days and night.
The confusion of what the future ahead lies.
I lived and slept with nightmares ringing from day to night.
I pictured that love and peace were just pure lies.
Wondered why HE gave up thinking for others.
Why all the troubles that became never ending till now.
That feeling of very much less loved compared to others.
That helping cry cannot live a life for HE from now.
A need to move on for own future and a life of own.
That pain in the heart pierced through leaving internal wounds.
Nothing can turn back time for the happiness that we called our own.
Neither can time ever heal the permanent scars of these wounds.
A tiny wish that all will be well for HE.
Whispering through the miles that love for HE is always there.
There will be open doors for HE to take, be a more practical HE.
The memories of HE shattered as love reach out there.
HE will always be the HE I want to remember as.
Gentle, motivating, loving, understanding, humorous, charismatic, patient, a friend.
As much as I want to run and hug HE to say I love HE,
That courage has long died along with the disappointments and pain HE caused.
HE, I wish HE was like other HE figures.
All the HE kind of love I miss from young will never come to me.
Still, He is HE....

No comments: