19 September 2007

Me, Myself and I

Tossing and turning again in bed. Again?!!!!!? Heee jeeeez, I can't help it either. Not been well as far as I know (too lazy to visit a doctor for a minor thing, already knowing what kinda medication they are going to prescribe).

Things that ought to be done were put aside. These few sickie days have been just Me, Myself and I. The usual scenes, smells, sounds and banging thoughts in my world. Knowing the need to move forth to the real world yet the unknown pull factors. Knowing something new ought to be done for my own well-being yet no push factors. Probably a waste of time all this while, how can I do that!!!

Am I reflecting too much? Thinking of the unnecessary? Feeling the abnormal? Searching for the unknowns? Yearning for the yet to arrives? Seeing the unreals? Thought I was doing well, then again I guess I did skip a few steps or tend to slide backwards.

Telling myself tomorrow will be a better day, a new beginning always.... Me, Myself and I....

No comments: