11 September 2007

Duhhhh!

It has been the second week into my cold. Getting better but still feeling that nasal and the cough is getting on my nerves! Arghhh... And for don't know what reasons, I am feeling kinda duhhhhhh again... sigh... That brings me to think... How do you know you are happy?

My time spent with my peepies back home was a blast! Short though and I am missing it totally. Sat looking through all the photos taken and that alone brings warmth. Wondering to go or not to go. Why do I always have to make decisions that tears me apart? Haha! Guess time will tell me more. I hope to know soon too. When, where and how?

It's already time for bed and am looking forward to a Nagoya attack! Going to catch a school mate there. I am aiming for lots of green tea stuff in Japan! Wonder how much I am going to spend again.

Till then....

No comments: