30 September 2007

Cleaning and charging day!

I woke up this morning feeling my back aching. Last night there was such a pain that stretched through. I wondered if this job is really getting into my health!

Despite that, I wanted to clean my room. It got dusty again! I am also afraid that the amount of hair I am losing will turn me into a "Botak"soon! Started with my mirrors, to my desks and floor. Now it is clean but give them a few more days, it's going to be the same again. Till then another whipping up! I realised my two mobiles were flat on battery too! So is my ipod nano! In short today is my cleaning and charging day!

Done with that for now. The rest of the day will be back to MSN and catching up with a new series of drama online!

Off to Manchester tomorrow morning. Just hoping getting there will not break me into pieces. No wow wow. I am stationed only at the hotel at the airport. How sad! My lappie will be with me though to get me through a night in Manchester airport, not city!

For the rest of you, hope your weekend was better. Spent some time with love ones and friends? If not, you better!

No comments: