27 March 2008

Sick n Solo

Once again, Bibi is sick and doing solo. Felt I made a mistake by reporting to work. First I met a friend of mine before reporting who said I should have called in sick. Next when I entered the room, this air of total strangers and "noses up in the sky" filled it all up. In my head, "OHOH, this is going to be darn boring!" True enough, I guess I was the only "joker" and "smiley" around, despite the fact we mentioned that we should all smile to make everyone's day!

Reached VIE, it's beautiful, cold and gave that romantic touch! I was stuck with the decision of going out alone or stay in to try recover my "quacking self". Decisions decisions... well staying in for health is better than getting more sick on the return sector. I don't want to be stuck on unfamiliar grounds!

My cough is going crazy on me. Either it goes on silent mode, putting me to trust that I am recovering. Then suddenly it will go into wulala mode! Continuous, till a point I feel kinda breathless. Food inputs are just for routine sake. Nothing seems to hit my tastebud. Guess the nasal path is affected already. The "clouded" drums and the difficulty to "pop"!

Arghhh!!! I just want to have a good mum mum and orh orh!

No comments: