24 March 2008

Not home! Not in Singapore!

I had to do this... For those who really really don't know, I am not in home, not in Singapore. I am based right now in Dubai. I repeat, I am not home for good as yet! This may sound very unfriendly but I really cannot take it!
Friendster profile is there, details are there, comments from friends tell even more that I am missed from home.
"Are you back in SG?" Repeatedly on and off in friendster's messages - sad to say, yes he is on my list, has access to my profile.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DUHHHHHH!!! Pple wake up the idea!!!" - was of course my reply, once again. (Almost monthly I have the same inbox and sent messages from this same person) This time more unfriendly though with the ending.
"Wow why so fierce. Its just a casual msg why so fed up. Having a bad time serving pple on board there ah???"
"It is clearly stated," was my reply. His reply was a long explanation of people putting fake profile etc. My reply, a long one too. Further explained that I am not one of those who plays with facts on profile. My dear friends, I don't, I am transparent. Nothing to hide. Of course I added, my comments by friends who are missing me, asking when I am going back already "hint" if not clarify that I am not in SG! If not, why would anyone ask when I will be back?
Arghhhh, I am already homesick. Pretty bad state, now with this, it just messes me up totally. Anger, sadness? I don't know. I just snapped! On the other hand, I am feeling bad. Maybe he don't have to be sensitive, don't know what I am going through. However, how many times must I repeat myself? How many times must one ask if I am back? Not his fault, probably this time, he asked at the wrong time, used the wrong way or it was just me being really upset for being far away from home. Then again, there is such thing as common sense, no? I will gladly announce my arrival into SG when I am back for good. And of course update my profile accordingly.
Sorry to this friend of mine if I sounded that unfriendly. Right now, I am just on that thin red line, already trying my best to complete what I have set for self before I head home for good. Very homesick due to many events. I am almost lost with my well-being and so on and forth. I just seek for some understanding and comfort, sometimes, I don't even know what I need to feel ok.

Soon friends, soon... It will be, I am home for good! Please bear with me for these few months.
Let me bury myself now... just let me sleep... I just want to sleep this off....

No comments: