15 March 2008

Carbon copies?

Been years, I wrote one on "Cc" years back. Yet it is funny that now I am away from home, it is still happening. This time, different copies, near but far. I won't say much about it. Probably I am too sensitive. However, I was only brought to attention by others.
It's of course people's choice to do what they want, dress how they like. However when it gets too alike step by step, that feeling of being carbonised.... arghhh I won't know how to describe. Own style don't change isn't it? When it changes and looks so familiar, there's a question of, "Is, was that your style?"
I am not trying to say I have style but I do what I am comfortable with. People who know me recognise it pretty well. I am feeling so.... speechless. The sight of that copy just make me sick. A gradual or sudden change from a different platform, world and style. When your character don't carry that look, you kinda look really strange. When you don't speak that language of style, you look as if you are trying to be someone else, or are you on wannabe?

Stay where you belong, you look better with just being yourself.

Hahaha, or is it time for me to modify mine, add ons, minus offs? I just want to stay me. Just me.

No comments: