22 March 2008

Finally!

Been 5 days... did a tiring trip. I really feel like a big balloon now. Finally back into sandland, back to reality and me time.
However, am really glad to see some close friends of mine getting on well. They have been a rainbow in this lonely world of mine. Wished time could have stopped there and then, well, more to come, I hope!
Trip was pretty smooth. Nothing much to complain this time. Heard of a marriage proposal my colleague was sharing. His girlfriend is one of the luckiest! It was the most thoughtful one I have heard so far. Bless them! It just touches the heart of mine. Love is still around, but sad to say, in the presence of others, hahaha. That thought of, awwww, why not me, will it happen to me? I told him, his proposal shall be the benchmark of mine. Sigh... Nevertheless, I am happy for him.
Finally for me to have me time... finally some time to settle AOBs... OH.. forgot to add, thanks to that someone who went through the trouble and gotten me two of those KM's CD collection!

No comments: