23 March 2008

New Flatmate

She is pretty with long straight hair, big almond eyes and a sweet smile. Hold guys, she is attached! Sorry! Met her finally yesterday late noon. Now that she is here, hopefully things get better for me. Feeling a bit more home at base. Though I know she is not going to be in the house all the time - reason being, her South African boyfriend is my neighbour! How sweet to see couples like them in the building.

We chatted for hours along with our "menthols", yep, it is a S apartment, so welcome to our world! Was surprised that I became a topic in the building some times. Though I am already staying very low profile. Guess there are not many to mention, as many pioneers of this building have left the company or moved to others.
Of course then came along the topic BGR. Fret yes and not! "Why are you single still?"
This question seems to be the most familiar for the past month. Placing me in a position which I can hardly describe.
"Have not met the right one?" This is usually my answer with a question mark at the end too. I am really starting to wonder. Maybe I am tired of being single as well. Fret not! Singlehood is a world different from being attached.
This month for me has been a "confessions flooded" one. Still, single shall be will be for now. Who knows. If things really happen, I do hope is my last. I am tired either ways. HAHAHAHA.
New flatmate even proposed a plan to hook me up with her boyfriend's mate. Ah, this is getting out of hand! She is now off to Seoul, and she promised to bring me back my Kimchi! Till my next get together with this sweet pretty young thing... ooops she makes me feel older and yep, I have a little sister in da house!

No comments: