05 February 2008

Seychelles


Seychelles - A beautiful place just to relax and chase your stress away. Highly recommended for those who love nothing but the beach. Away from the busy city life, simplicity takes place.
I arrived in the afternoon and having only about 8 hours there, I headed out on the beach just to snap a few shots before the night falls.
The sky - A piece of open art hanging up there. Fluffy clouds as if they were all smiling at me. The sand - Soft and cold sand which cheered my feet up! I am sure if I had more time, I will spend time laying down for a closer conversation with it.
The sea - Different shades of blue, yes, blue! The waters is clear and as waves washed onto the shore and away, it kind of took some of my thoughts away! The combination of the sky, sand and sea took my breath away, wishing I could spend more time there with someone close. How about a group getaway? Or even a romantic time for a few days?
As time clicked fast, I had my dinner and an advice to all, have seafood when you are at such places! No regrets! Of course, I cannot say it was fantastic. The lifestyle of the people there, slow, stress free and carefree! What came as a big surprise was that the resort kept tortoises that enormous - they look more like dinosaurs to me. Seeing the few slow moving ones in their compound slowed time down a little too.
I left the place at night, a part of me longed for Seychelles more. Finally, the long yearned to see and be at - Seychelles....

No comments: