20 February 2008

Longing

I can hardly describe my feelings ever since I came back to base. I cannot categorise it. That sadness hidden but not totally. That longing keeps churning in me madly. The lonely me, the me with me. Just me?
Memories of the times back home keep flashing and brought me smiles. Those people, events and places, I keep them in mind and heart. They are the sunshines of my life. That longing to be back in their arms is my worst craving in life!
I keep longing for that comfort I can seek from no where and no one else. I keep longing for that safe and real environment I can be in. Oh no, am I real here or just wasting my time trying hard to be as real as possible?
Positive, be positive, see positive, think positive! How positive can one be when all that surrounds you is empty, without the substance that keeps you going?
I really think it is high time for me to be home - a place I can be me, just me..... I don't want to miss so many people, things and events that mark good memories. Am I missing out on too much, too many?


Longing...
What can I do with this longing?
How long can I keep waiting?
Longing for all, screaming!!!
Longing, it is hurting.
Longing...

No comments: