17 February 2008

Everything-Wrong...

Bad day happens to everyone, it just did for me.
I was given a choice not to come to London - however, the management always has "ThEiR reasons" to reject my swapS for duties. My transport was late, causing me to rush for the initial briefing. Nevermind, I checked who I was going to work with, and great 6th sense told me, "OH-OH...", of course, I was proven right from the very beginning! Colleagues make the environment or destroy it. Arghhh. That was not all. The people I had to deal with were unreasonable and unhappy due to mishandling from other departments. Some requests were not within my control! Of course, I could understand some must be drained from the hours of travelling, others with little ones must be dry on energy. However, there should always be respect and mannerism plus social ettiquette. Arghhh. I was amazed by how some people can ask for favours as if they were giving instructions or commands! This and that, now, now and now! Best of all, no thank you at the end of it all.
I was super duper-est patient and smiled till the end, telling myself, it's just a job. Looked forward to rest well in the hotel as I arrived into London. Guess what? Made to wait was ok. However, request for a S-room was rejected with attitude from a rude receptionist! I was so near to bursting all my anger kept from beginning of the day. Came into the room, saw that big sign, "NS-room, recovery fee of 150 euros will be charged for S-ing in the room."
What did I do? A lousy and bad day at work plus a NS-room? I seek peace in the CR. However, it is so irritating, I have to space out the timing of my need!
Oh why, oh why, everything went wrong, so so not in place!!!
I need to find peace in the CR again after this. I cannot believe this! I so want to cry!

No comments: