15 February 2008

Reality Bites

Back once again to the place I call Sandland. Reality biting hard. My rewards back home left me unwilling to turn to reality. My loves back home make it most difficult to say goodbye.

The number of people I met I kind of lost count. From those that I see once a year, to those I met for the first time - welcome to the family! Time flies real and fast as we gather as a family. The growth of the children is the best evidence of how a year has gone by. The elderly aged gracefully but repeating the same old questions each time I see them - guess their hopes for me are still hanging high. This time, I really don't know how to answer them. I don't see myself getting attach in anyway and anytime soon. All I can use as excuse is - I have no time, met no one of good qualities.

The gatherings I had, mostly parties - full of drama - highs and lows. Seeing the friends I heart moving on fine, puts my mind to some ease.

Now back to work and reality, clinging on to the will power of better health, diet and lifestyle.
Miss lonely Bibi - ouch, reality bites!

No comments: