08 April 2008

Seeking

It has been so long ever since I sat down and reflect on the recent events. Suddenly I felt the need to seek for understanding. Ask me how I feel now, I cannot really describe. Ask me why I feel this way now, I am speechless. SHRUGS. I wonder why I feel so lost.
I am a distance away from everything, everyone. My timing for work is not fixed. My timing for sleep and meals, chaos. Friends who know, some totally understand, they do not expect my immediate response, nor my presence at times. Others seem to expect more from me. I cannot reach out to others like before. All I can do is be an email away, sms, msn, or use whatever means of communication. I will not know when others are feeling down and their needs unless I am being "informed". I can only be updated with life of others and their progress through some sort of "telecast". At times, I feel helpless. It saddens me... as much as I want to reach out... buts...

My solo life, will others really understand? Do others see it? Do they know how it feels to be away from home, family and friends? Do they know how helpless I can be at times? Do they know me at all?

Seeking
Seeking to be understood,
Seeking to be felt.
Seeking for comfort,
Seeking for rest.
Seeking a life,
Seeking a place.
Seeking...

No comments: