16 April 2008

A Day Without Meow...

After a few days and nights with Kat around, I kinda got used to the lively house! She is not around today, without a housemate for a day makes a difference this time. With my ex-housemate, even if she is around, we both tend to be on our own. So life at home was pretty much of a lonely world. Kat brought colours, laughter and life! I wonder if my neighbours noticed the "noise" we both generate when present.
I did what I wanted to do today, not 100% but at least my grooming part is done. The unsightly regrowth is now covered with my chosen colour! The worries of turning into a "desert ninjaress" was unnecessary. Juliet, the hairdresser, did not look impressive, however, after a discussion, I realised she understood what I want without difficulties! Thanks Juliet!
Was too lazy to travel to a big supermarket, popped in to a grocery shop to get a few general items, juices, cereals, cabbage and the sinful tortilla chips. Well with Kat around, I feel more like it to buy food items, more like a home.
Got to retire to bed for now, heading to Rome (indirectly to Milan first). I really hope to have a good one. Tiredness is still with me. I need to get out of it! Fixing myself is such a task. Till next bloggie, I do hope I have interesting Roma to share!

No comments: