13 April 2008

Needing a break

Was solo in Mauritius once again.
Just barely 11 hours there on that beautiful island. With people of smiles! I took a short walk along the beach, it was sunny and very windy. Sudden rush of thoughts came drowning my very tired mind, heart and soul. I felt the strong need for a good break at such a place. Looking at the waves, soaking into the surroundings. Took the last beach chair and had a good view of the happenings that afternoon. When will I be that someone on the beach with no worries and having a good time!!!
Let the sky, sea and sand take over... let me breathe, let me just be me.
Few hours flies and I left to fly back into sandland. Was really tired. Managed to catch my little naps to make up 6 hours of sleep. I think I am still in debt though. This morning, I cooked chicken curry for Kat, filled our tumz tumz with it. Guess will be another relaxing home day for us. Tonight I have to struggle with decision once again. To go or not to go. It's such a routine for me.
Needing a break, soon very soon, will be catching the action in HKG with a bunch of mates. I miss all of them! Guess breaks are important for each and everyone of us just to keep sane! Keeping in touch with reality and self....

No comments: