09 November 2007

What's on?

Was in Hong Kong for 24 hours. Needless to say it was food and shopping attacks more than anything. A few of us had the Wonton soup, others rice items. For desserts, mango dessert shop! Everything involved mangoes in them. Overall, a great dinner aka supper to catch up with. Went on the sleepless streets to take a digestive walk and then to a pub for a drink. Was pretty tired then. However, having a girlfriend as roomie often ended up yaking away isn't? We shared our little secrets, had our share of good laughters and then fell to sleep at 6a.m!!!
We woke up at 1030a.m. and went to town for shopping. I was fairly disappointed in search of clothes. WHY? Well, it's autumn/winter collection. I don't really need much of those. Therefore, was pretty empty handed after a whole day! Went into a supermarket though to get frozen dim sum! Last but not least, got glutinous rice balls and egg tarts for friends.

Imagine my 4 hours of sleep lasted me another 24 hours of non stop physical activities. I crashed the next day. Also suffering from backache or back injury, yet to find out. Getting old, I can feel it!

Today did not start very well. A solution will never be able to replace the original. Wonder what it is going to be. No matter, just hope happiness be with them actually... Though I hope for that kind of happiness to stay and grow...

No comments: